Taking care of customers is at the center of everything we do at Clarke Power Services. Even as we navigate these times of rapid change, our priority – you – remains the same. As we navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to share with you the extra precautions we’re taking at Clarke to serve you.
We’ve always taken pride in clean and well-run shops, and we know this is more important than ever right now. Like many others, we’re taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take.
To affect this, the following actions are being taken
- Have one means of entry to be able to ask for a health check, or have a health questionnaire completed, at one physical point in the building.
- Limit visitors to the facility to help ensure social distancing.
- Only key or essential suppliers/contractors allowed entry until further notice, with appointment.
- May require any customers granted access wear nitrile gloves and mask.
- Physical barrier, where possible, for customer and CSR to be separated.
- All tools that are common/shared shop tools must be wiped down/disinfected after each use by the same person who used them
- Before working inside a customer’s vehicle and returning it for pick up, our technicians are following new cleaning outlines to be utilized to disinfect the inside of the truck. (Lysol spray) This method will provide the least obtrusive means of disinfecting without causing any possible damage to the truck’s interior.
Thank you for trusting Clarke with the service of your fleet. We are doing our best to get your vehicle back on the road and ready to be utilized by your fleet. If you have any further questions about our efforts during this coronavirus outbreak, please contact your local branch so the manager can fill you into the local efforts.