Across our six divisions, the Clarke team uses passion, innovation and drive to deliver custom engineering solutions and full-service maintenance solutions. That way we can provide outstanding value to our customers every day.
In today’s challenging environment, we continue to do that — with more protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. As a company, we’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, regardless of specific stages of each state. That means we’re cleaning our facilities and customer equipment.
Clarke’s COVID-19 ongoing safety measures
- We’re dedicated to regular, thorough cleaning of our facilities and customers’ equipment
- All employees will continue to wear masks and practice social distancing
- We have one entrance to ask for a health check or have a health questionnaire completed
- We limit visitors to the facility to help ensure social distancing
- Only key or essential suppliers/contractors allowed entry until further notice, with appointment
- Our facilities may require visitors to wear nitrile gloves and mask
- Our shops will try to ensure a physical barrier, where possible, between customer and CSR
- All tools that are common/shared shop tools must be wiped down/disinfected after each use by the same person who used them
Thank you for supporting Clarke during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your trust and we promise to continue providing the best service possible.
For up-to-date shop information, we recommend you visit the websites of our Clarke divisions or call your area shop for current hours.